Now you have played the wordle game, and are you looking for a way to show your results to the world? We will cover everything related to sharing your results with the world. Read below to find out.
Wordle, the famous word-guessing game, has been around for a few weeks now, but it’s still as much fun to play as it is to post your results on Twitter or Facebook.
However, you’ll want to make sure you don’t give away the winning word when you reveal your score. Here’s how to do it.
However, before you post your daily results, make sure your score appears as high as possible, which you can do by selecting the best Wordle starting word.
You’ll have a better chance of discovering the solution on your second or third try rather than your fifth or sixth! And, of course, if you’ve never played Wordle before, we can teach you how to do so.
What Is The Best Way To Share Wordle Results On Facebook? (Pc)
The game’s UI allows players to share their Wordle scores directly. To perform such a process, they do not need to install any third-party software. It’s ideal to maintain your Facebook account logged in on the web browser from which you want to broadcast your game status.
- Click the “Leaderboards” icon once from the main interface of your Wordle game (present at the top-right corner).
- Now, click the green “Share” button (this will copy the link to your Wordle score).
- Then, using a web browser or a desktop application, navigate to your Facebook timeline.
- To upload your status, click the “What’s on your mind” box.
- To right what’s on your mind, right-click on the empty space supplied by Facebook and select the “Paste” option.
- Finally, press the blue “Post” button.
Now, wait for the Facebook team to notify you of the completed operation.
What Is The Best Way To Share Wordle Results On Facebook? (Mobile)
If you’re using an Android or iOS device to play Wordle, you can also share your real-time scores with your friends and competitors. To complete the task successfully, all you have to do is follow the directions below.
- On your mobile device, open a web browser and go to the Wordle website.
- Simply go to Leaderboards >> Share and choose Facebook from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Next button once the Wordle results status is displayed inside the Facebook app.
- To make it public on your timeline, click the blue “Share” button.
How Can I Fix Blank Wordle Results Posts On Facebook?
Wordle results are difficult to share on Facebook for many smartphone users. When they try to share the post on social media, they get a blank post instead, and their Wordle result isn’t visible to the public.
If you’re having trouble with blank Wordle postings on Facebook, try the following:
- Click the Share option after pressing the Leaderboard icon in Wordle.
- Instead of selecting the Facebook icon, select the “Copy Link” button (this would copy the Wordle link to the clipboard)
- Open the Facebook app and sign in with your current account information.
- To manually create a new post, tap the “What’s on your mind” box.
- Select the “Paste” option after long-tapping on the What’s on your mind blank field.
What’s The Best Way To Share Your Wordle Result On Twitter?
- After you’ve finished playing the game, go to the upper right corner of the screen and click the Rankings symbol next to the Settings button.
- Then, in the lower right corner of the new pop-up window, click the green share button.
- Now go to Twitter and sign in with your username and password.
- Add a tweet after that, paste the results, then tweet them.
How To Send Your Wordle Score To Your Phone
You may quickly share your Wordle from your Android or iOS device, just like you can on a PC.
- The first steps are the same, namely, play the game, and then move on to the next phase.
- Go to the leaderboards and copy your score.
- To play Wordle on your phone, you can use any browser you like.
- If you’re not sure, Google Chrome will suffice.
- Now open the app you want to use to share your results, such as Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat, or any other app you like.
- Copy and paste your score into your article or send it to your friends.
Having Issues With Wordle?
If you’re having difficulties playing Wordle on your computer or mobile device, try the following tweaks:
- Restart your computer.
- Check for Issues with Connectivity
- Unwanted browser tabs should be closed.
- Clear the Cache in Your Browser
- Third-party browser extensions should be removed.
That concludes this tutorial on how to post your Wordle results to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites using your computer or phone. If you enjoy playing this game, check out our other wordle game guides. We go through practically everything there is to know about Wordle.