Are you ready to watch some of the best wordle funny memes that are trending on the internet? Grab some popcorn and keep reading the post, and you won’t be able to control your laugh.
Just A Recap For Newcomers
You may play Wordle, an online word game, every day. It’s simple to do, enjoyable to do, and you just have to do it once a day, similar to a crossword puzzle.
A new word of the day is released every 24 hours, and it’s up to you to find out what it is. The webpage contains the following guidelines:
Participants are given six chances to predict a five-letter word chosen at random by Wordle. As illustrated above, when you place the correct letter in the correct area, it becomes green.
A formal letter becomes yellow when it is typed wrongly. A letter that has nothing to do with the term appears gray.
You can enter a total of six words, which implies that five burner words can teach you about the letters and their locations. You’ll only be able to use those hints once. You can even race against the clock by guessing the word of the day in three, two, or even one try.
It’s all quite straightforward, but it’s also incredibly enticing.
1. Wordlers, don’t be a hypocrite! Wordle 219 was a challenge!
Me laughing at people tweeting Wordle 219 X when it took me all 6 tries pic.twitter.com/Wa6qtfXDBn
— joey (@itstacobelltime) January 24, 2022
2. Wordle 219 is potentially harmful to your self-esteem, if not your health.
Don’t do Wordle 219 pic.twitter.com/jV1HeB3Ozl
— darla (@zingingcutiee23) January 24, 2022
3. More Wordle is required! Please return to us!
— Michael J. Seidlinger (@mjseidlinger) January 10, 2022
4. Just a friendly reminder that Amy Adams is overdue for an Academy Award nomination.
— Chrishanel.psd (@ChrisHanel) January 10, 2022
5. We’re all in tremendous trouble if loving Wordle is a criminal.
howdy howdy howdy
🟨 ⬜️ 🟨
👇 🟨 🟩👇
I'm the wordle sherrif, 420 6/9
— rar rar rar rar raaarrrr (@egypturnash) January 5, 2022
6. It does appear to be this complicated at times.
Wordle 205 47/48 pic.twitter.com/F3nR9YskUn
— Benjamin Dreyer (@BCDreyer) January 10, 2022
7. Is there anyone here who dislikes Wordle?
this wordle shit easy
— jarvis johnson (@jarvis) January 8, 2022
8. On the plus side, that Tetris block is fairly helpful.
Wordle 204 56/172 I think I am doing this wrong pic.twitter.com/WHYtXKLhHz
— John Moe (@johnmoe) January 9, 2022
9. Listen, having a good time is a type of self-care.
Duolingo watching me do the wordle every day pic.twitter.com/GyGpDZcFkl
— Lauren Scharf (@LLcoolscharf) January 20, 2022
10. Flipper’s first encounter with Wordle:
absolutely crushed dolphin wordle pic.twitter.com/343S3HyMvz
— 🦕pat.🦕 (@patsatweetin) January 20, 2022
11. Wordle is a work of art.
in 1954, mark rothko invented the wordle pic.twitter.com/sx9ekLTOei
— David Rudin (@DavidSRudin) January 26, 2022
12. Is it a deal-breaker for you if you dislike Wordle?
wordle 👍 pic.twitter.com/wa6UA25gAl
— defective pikachu⁷ (@kishi_asf) January 25, 2022
13. Okay, but this is also a good time.
My WORDLE’s not working properly and I seem to have booked 10 tickets for Mamma Mia pic.twitter.com/d3nI2g3ylm
— Yan Tsou (@YannyBakes) January 21, 2022
14. These puppies appear to have had a rough time with Wordle.
WORDLE IS STUPID pic.twitter.com/hOwxgwxkIX
— Bunsen and Beaker (@bunsenbernerbmd) January 24, 2022
15. Isn’t this something you can hear in your head?
Try out my new game, "Warble". It's like Wordle but the only allowed letters are vowels pic.twitter.com/3zuC7AGqX0
— mcc (@mcclure111) January 25, 2022
16.Of course, instead of hating Wordle for no reason, one might simply construct a personality, but…
Trying to not get COVID or learn what Wordle is in 2022. pic.twitter.com/DRyhSppuPk
— The Volatile Mermaid (@OhNoSheTwitnt) January 21, 2022
17. Let’s face it, did anyone ever learn to play Minesweeper?
Wordle 1993 pic.twitter.com/ICzApjqn1l
— Alex Seitz-Wald (@aseitzwald) January 20, 2022
18. This could explain the opposition to Wordle.
— Jay Stobie (@StobiesGalaxy) January 23, 2022
19. One advantage of using Wordle instead of Wheel of Fortune is that the vowels are free!
they're playing wordle on tv now omg this is crazy pic.twitter.com/AlDEHRDbwp
— nick (@toxnik) January 20, 2022
20. This man speaks for us all.
Wordle 221 3/6
— 𝗣S. (@philscully) January 26, 2022
21. We’re not going to rat on you.
Do you like wordle Ted?
I wouldn’t know about that Sir pic.twitter.com/yF7JRnUbye
— TheFastShow (@TheFastShow1) January 23, 2022
I hope you guys enjoyed the funny memes, see you another with another collection of wordle memes. Until then, have fun with your Wordle,